Get Your RN to BS in Nursing Online from Norwich University
Total Credit Hours
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information.
The RN to BS in Nursing online from Norwich University can help you build upon your existing strong foundation of nursing skills while giving you access to the latest in treatment strategies, research, and technological advancements in healthcare.
Our coursework was designed to deepen nursing knowledge, enhance leadership skills, and refine evidence-based practice so you can better serve your patients and bolster your career.
With the program’s fully online format, you have the flexibility and convenience to take the classes you need to graduate while maintaining your work, life, and school commitments.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Norwich University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
RN to BS in Nursing Online Program Features
RN to BS in Nursing Online Career Outlook
Registered Nurse $73,300 per year1
Pediatric Nurse $27.81 per hour2
Norwich University Online: A Dynamic Learning Environment
Norwich University leads a 200-year legacy of preparing leaders in government, industry and the military. We have a rich military history and offer resources to support military affiliated students. By completing your online degree with Norwich, you can discover what it takes to transform your community and the world.
- Online students receive the same top-quality instruction offered on campus
- Yellow Ribbon school
- Learn in a flexible online format
- Supportive faculty and staff are driven by student success
Complete the form to request more information and discover what it takes to transform your community and the world.Learn More
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Registered Nurses,
at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm (visited March 31, 2021).
- PayScale, Average Pediatric Nurse Hourly Pay, at https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Pediatric_Nurse/Hourly_Rate (visited March 31, 2021).