Get Your Master’s Degree From Norwich University Online
100% Online Programs
Yellow Ribbon School
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information.
Explore Norwich University Online Graduate Degree Programs
If you are a U.S. military service member, Veteran or family member, see how Norwich is providing exceptional service and accessibility to our military students.
15-21 Months Duration
Master of Accounting
- Gain the practical knowledge and leadership skills necessary to resolve complex business and accounting issues in your career
- Tailor your degree with a concentration in Forensic Accounting, and choose from full and advanced standing tracks
- Achieve the academic credentials required to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam in most states.
Master of Arts in Diplomacy
- Build the broad knowledge and specialized skills required to build cooperation, defuse tension, and promote peace between and among nations, groups, and other entities
- Develop a strong foundational understanding of diplomacy, diplomatic history, and the international system to function effectively and manage teams across borders and in different organizations
- Choose from four concentrations: Cyber Diplomacy, International Commerce, International Conflict Management or International Terrorism
Master of Arts in History
- Five Concentrations offered in American History, Legal and Constitutional History, Public History, World History or Race and Gender History
- Conduct historical research and develop the ability to synthesize different types of historical knowledge
- Apply a depth and breadth of subject matter expertise to engage in comprehensive analyses of the major developments, events and figures of the past
Master of Arts in International Relations
- Gain a command of the dominant theories that impact foreign relations to leverage qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to build compelling cases based on reliable insights and exercise your influence with high credibility
- Explore the political, economic and cultural issues impacting today’s global stage and prepare for a meaningful academic or professional career working across the ever-changing international arena
- Choose one of five concentrations: Cyber Diplomacy, International Development, International Security, Regions of the World and National Security
Master of Arts in Military History
- Increase awareness of differing historical interpretations and develop the ability to synthesize diverse types of historical knowledge
- Improve your proficiency as a historian to place our world’s military achievements and conflicts in chronological, geographical, political and economic context
- Develop the critical thinking, research, writing, and analytical skills necessary to teach at the secondary or post-secondary level, become a professional writer, or prepare for Ph.D.-level work in history
Master of Arts in Strategic Studies
- Expand your educational and military knowledge with challenging graduate-level courses that focus on strategy development, along with the means and challenges of nesting supporting objectives
- Designed for current and former military personnel of all uniformed branches interested in expanding on their educational and military experience
- Learn the skills necessary to undertake the evolving mission of the United States military to aid in collaborations with agencies outside the Department of Defense on matters of national security
Master of Business Administration
- Apply critical and creative thinking skills to identify business problems to recommend implementable solutions that meet business objectives
- Gain the skills to approach business from a global perspective through hands-on learning, a dynamic curriculum, industry relevant specializations and collaboration with other students
- Choose from seven concentrations: Construction Management, Finance, Energy Management, Organizational Leadership, Technology Management, Project Management and Supply Chain Management
Master of Civil Engineering
- Learn to anticipate and understand responsibilities of practicing engineers with respect to global, environmental, societal, and ethical contexts of their work
- Gain greater proficiency as an engineer and go forward as an engineering leader in your organization, community and the nation
- Choose from four concentration tracks that include Construction Management, Environmental/Water Resources Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and Structural Engineering
Master of Public Administration
- Learn the key public administration skills you need to effectively manage in a demanding and evolving system
- Develop the skills you need to build better cities and towns, stronger government and more successful not-for-profits
- Choose a concentration in Criminal Justice and Public Safety, Nonprofit Management, Procurement and Government Contract Management, Fiscal Management, Public Administration Leadership and Crisis Management, Municipal Governance or Policy Analysis and Analytics
Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Designed for the next generation of problem solvers
- Program utilizes a curriculum that takes a story-telling approach to data analysis and establishes a solid academic foundation that incorporates modern tools and current best practices of the field
- Identify and apply the fundamental concepts of statistics, data analysis, quantitative modeling, simulation, and optimization to solve unique problems
Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Expand your knowledge in areas such as cybercrime, criminal justice system, corrections, criminological theory, law adjudication and law enforcement
- Supplement your training and experience with a curriculum that encompasses the theory, practice, and methods of transnational criminal justice
- Gain exposure students to a broad perspective on international law and non-U.S. law enforcement systems, organizations, and challenges, especially those of terrorism
Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Develop the business acumen and management skills needed to lead in the field of cybersecurity.
- Gain extensive knowledge in information security best practices, organizational structure and policy development, the regulatory environment, and management strategies
- Choose a from six concentrations including Computer Forensic Investigation and Incident Response Team Management, Project Management, Procurement and Government Contract Management, Critical Infrastructure Protection and Cyber Crime, Cyber Law and International Perspectives on Cyberspace, and Vulnerability Management.
Master of Science in Information Systems
- Prepare for leadership roles in information systems and technology
- Choose from two concentration options in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics.
- Learn to use quantitative evaluation techniques with large datasets to analyze organizational questions and solve problems
Master of Science in Leadership
- Develop a strong foundation in leadership strategies, management theories, and contemporary business issues
- Strengthen your exceptional communication skills, strategic outlook, strong ethical convictions, emotional intelligence and passion to become an effective leader
- Choose one of our four concentration options in Human Resources Leadership, Public Sector/Government/Military Leadership, Organizational Leadership or Leading Change Management.
Founded in 1819, Norwich University has a rich history of educating innovators. We’re responsible for starting the public school system in the United States and for being the first private institution to teach engineering.
You may receive the equivalent of up to 12 semester credits for study conducted elsewhere (depending on your program). Norwich complies with VA regulations and guidelines as it pertains to transfer credits.
As the first-established private military college in the United States, Norwich University prides itself on preparing military leaders for advanced opportunities.
Norwich University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education and recognized by the National Security Agency of the United States as a Center for Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense.
Norwich University Online: A Dynamic Learning Environment
Norwich University leads a 200-year legacy of preparing leaders in government, industry and the military. We have a rich military history and offer resources to support military affiliated students. By completing your online degree with Norwich, you can discover what it takes to transform your community and the world.
- Online students receive the same top-quality instruction offered on campus
- Yellow Ribbon school
- Learn in a flexible online format
- Supportive faculty and staff are driven by student success
Complete the form to request more information and discover what it takes to transform your community and the world.Learn More