Get Your Degree From Norwich University Online
Yellow Ribbon School
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information.
Explore Norwich University Online Degree Programs
Choose a program level to learn more about our program offerings.
If you are a U.S. military service member, Veteran or family member, see how Norwich is providing exceptional service and accessibility to our military students.
- Customize your curriculum with the help of faculty to tailor your degree to your career goals
- Develop relevant skills in research and analysis, creative problem solving and communication to advance your career
- Choose from three concentrations: Justice Studies, Strategic Studies and Leadership Studies
24 Months Duration
Up to 90 Transfer Credits
- Experienced faculty of working experts provides insight into professional communication, leadership, ethical decision making, and critical thinking
- Preparation to face the challenges relative to high-level management and leadership positions in the public and private sectors, as well as the military
- Choose from six concentrations: Cyber Security Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Financial Service Management, Leadership Studies, and Procurement and Contract Management
24 Months Duration
Up to 90 transfer Credits
- Apply fundamental basic knowledge and skills of the computer sciences to real-world challenges and situations
- Earn the mathematics, programming, system design, software engineering, and networking skills to stand out in the growing field
- Enter high-level computer science and information systems positions upon graduation
- Engage with the processes that enable police, courts and the corrections system to function efficiently and ethically.
- Concentration tracks in Intelligence and Security Management
- Explore the principles behind criminal justice to conduct data analyses and research in social science, and develop skills in writing, leadership and ethical problem solving.
- Customize your degree with a concentration in Computer Forensics and Vulnerability Management, or Information Warfare and Security Management
- Strengthen your skills in critical thinking, communication, and research and analysis
- Earn a degree designated by The National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education
- Expand your mathematics, computer science, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Prepare to lead industries across different sectors to make rational decisions based on the underlying principles of data accumulation and analysis
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of data science in a mathematical and research-based program
- Sharpen your skills in research and analysis, decision making, leadership and communication to tackle advanced global and domestic security threats to the United States
- Learn how to anticipate and plan for security threats with a faculty of seasoned experts who provide personalized support throughout your education.
- Develop your critical thinking skills with curriculum based on the education and experience of Combat Arms and Combat Support personnel in the military, intelligence, and law enforcement communities
18-24 Months Duration
- Improve skills in diagnosing and evaluating nursing interventions to positively impact patient outcomes
- Enhance your skills and have the ability to fast track to Norwich’s Master of Science in Nursing program upon completing the BS in Nursing
- Addresses specific learning needs to deepen nursing knowledge, leadership skills and evidence-based practice to better serve patients, the community and career
*33-60 of the 130 credits must be earned at Norwich University
Online with residency
15-21 Months Duration
- Gain the practical knowledge and leadership skills necessary to resolve complex business and accounting issues in your career
- Tailor your degree with a concentration in Forensic Accounting, and choose from full and advanced standing tracks
- Achieve the academic credentials required to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam in most states.
- Build the broad knowledge and specialized skills required to build cooperation, defuse tension, and promote peace between and among nations, groups, and other entities
- Develop a strong foundational understanding of diplomacy, diplomatic history, and the international system to function effectively and manage teams across borders and in different organizations
- Choose from four concentrations: Cyber Diplomacy, International Commerce, International Conflict Management or International Terrorism
- Four Concentrations offered in American History, Legal and Constitutional History, Public History or World History
- Conduct historical research and develop the ability to synthesize different types of historical knowledge
- Apply a depth and breadth of subject matter expertise to engage in comprehensive analyses of the major developments, events and figures of the past
- Gain a command of the dominant theories that impact foreign relations to leverage qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to build compelling cases based on reliable insights and exercise your influence with high credibility
- Explore the political, economic and cultural issues impacting today’s global stage and prepare for a meaningful academic or professional career working across the ever-changing international arena
- Choose one of five concentrations: Cyber Diplomacy, International Development, International Security, Regions of the World and National Security
- Increase awareness of differing historical interpretations and develop the ability to synthesize diverse types of historical knowledge
- Improve your proficiency as a historian to place our world’s military achievements and conflicts in chronological, geographical, political and economic context
- Develop the critical thinking, research, writing, and analytical skills necessary to teach at the secondary or post-secondary level, become a professional writer, or prepare for Ph.D.-level work in history
- Expand your educational and military knowledge with challenging graduate-level courses that focus on strategy development, along with the means and challenges of nesting supporting objectives
- Designed for current and former military personnel of all uniformed branches interested in expanding on their educational and military experience
- Learn the skills necessary to undertake the evolving mission of the United States military to aid in collaborations with agencies outside the Department of Defense on matters of national security
- Apply critical and creative thinking skills to identify business problems to recommend implementable solutions that meet business objectives
- Gain the skills to approach business from a global perspective through hands-on learning, a dynamic curriculum, industry relevant specializations and collaboration with other students
- Choose from seven concentrations: Construction Management, Finance, Energy Management, Organizational Leadership, Technology Management, Project Management and Supply Chain Management
- Learn to anticipate and understand responsibilities of practicing engineers with respect to global, environmental, societal, and ethical contexts of their work
- Gain greater proficiency as an engineer and go forward as an engineering leader in your organization, community and the nation
- Choose from four concentration tracks that include Construction Management, Environmental/Water Resources Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and Structural Engineering
- Learn the key public administration skills you need to effectively manage in a demanding and evolving system
- Develop the skills you need to build better cities and towns, stronger government and more successful not-for-profits
- Choose a concentration in Criminal Justice and Public Safety, Nonprofit Management, Procurement and Government Contract Management, Fiscal Management, Public Administration Leadership and Crisis Management, Municipal Governance or Policy Analysis and Analytics
- Designed for the next generation of problem solvers
- Program utilizes a curriculum that takes a story-telling approach to data analysis and establishes a solid academic foundation that incorporates modern tools and current best practices of the field
- Identify and apply the fundamental concepts of statistics, data analysis, quantitative modeling, simulation, and optimization to solve unique problems
- Expand your knowledge in areas such as cybercrime, criminal justice system, corrections, criminological theory, law adjudication and law enforcement
- Supplement your training and experience with a curriculum that encompasses the theory, practice, and methods of transnational criminal justice
- Gain exposure students to a broad perspective on international law and non-U.S. law enforcement systems, organizations, and challenges, especially those of terrorism
- Develop the business acumen and management skills needed to lead in the field of cybersecurity.
- Gain extensive knowledge in information security best practices, organizational structure and policy development, the regulatory environment, and management strategies
- Choose a from six concentrations including Computer Forensic Investigation and Incident Response Team Management, Project Management, Procurement and Government Contract Management, Critical Infrastructure Protection and Cyber Crime, Cyber Law and International Perspectives on Cyberspace, and Vulnerability Management.
- Prepare for leadership roles in information systems and technology
- Choose from two concentration options in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics.
- Learn to use quantitative evaluation techniques with large datasets to analyze organizational questions and solve problems
- Develop a strong foundation in leadership strategies, management theories, and contemporary business issues
- Strengthen your exceptional communication skills, strategic outlook, strong ethical convictions, emotional intelligence and passion to become an effective leader
- Choose one of our four concentration options in Human Resources Leadership, Public Sector/Government/Military Leadership, Organizational Leadership or Leading Change Management.
Founded in 1819, Norwich University has a rich history of educating innovators. We’re responsible for starting the public school system in the United States and for being the first private institution to teach engineering.
Every Norwich University online undergraduate program welcomes transfer students, with most degree tracks accepting up to 90 transfer credits.
As the first-established private military college in the United States, Norwich University prides itself on preparing military leaders for advanced opportunities.
Norwich University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education and recognized by the National Security Agency of the United States as a Center for Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense.
Norwich University Online: A Dynamic Learning Environment
Norwich University leads a 200-year legacy of preparing leaders in government, industry and the military. We have a rich military history and offer resources to support military affiliated students. By completing your online degree with Norwich, you can discover what it takes to transform your community and the world.
- Online students receive the same top-quality instruction offered on campus
- Yellow Ribbon school
- Learn in a flexible online format
- Supportive faculty and staff are driven by student success
Complete the form to request more information and discover what it takes to transform your community and the world.Learn More